Thursday, July 16, 2009

behind the story...

From journal entry: 6/4

I joined a bible study a few weeks ago to study the book of Esther and to take the focus off of what I was going through and to learn why it is "tough being a women" I thought it would be a good thing to get my mind off what was hurting inside. Boy did God have other plans, and I soon found out that he had me at the right time and place. I joined this group of women that was made up of some friends from E.G.M, and other girls that were in college and other places in life. My first week was a week after Kaden was born and I tried wearing the mask of I'm ok, but it slowly came off through out our visits. So as we are sitting there watching the very animated Beth Moore one of the first things that comes out of her mouth is " One of the hardest things to go through and see is loosing a child" WHAT was screaming from within and seriously not now God!!! weeping during the lesson I surrendered my heart and mind to Christ Jesus asking him to fill the gap with his eternal love. I felt the Holy Spirit descend on me and say " my child I am here for you, but you need to deal with your grief and let me heal your broken wings".

To shine some light on the backdrop of the book of Esther we see that God is not mentioned by name in the story. Beth Moore describes it like God is the author behind the story line, and writing Esther into his story. We see him working as the pages of Esther are turned.

We can apply this concept to our lives. That God is not seen in the natural, but is apart of every chapter in YOUR life. He is writing US into his story. One of Beth's quotes was " coinsidences are miracles in which God prefers to remain anonymous" God is building up our faith to blow our minds.

Ephesians 1:11
In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out EVERYTHING in conformity with the purpose of his will." and


Philippians 2:13
"for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose."


He is going to work out all the hardships, pain, and, fill in blank ____ for his good!

Seek him FIRST and God's will for your life and he will find you and meet you where your at. We have a destiny. This life isn't meaningless there is a purpose for your life. Start living it in Jesus name!

So I leave you with a question... Where have you seen God working behind the story of your own life? In the people, places and things around you?

Think of them as not coinsidences, but miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment