Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kaden's Memorial Service

here are the details as shared this morning on Facebook:

Kaden's memorial service will be Saturday, May 16th at 10:00 a.m.at Evergreen Ministries in Hudsonville (Chicago Drive & 48th Ave.) There will be a childcare available for those who need it and a lunch to follow.

Come celebrate life together and support each other as a community in love. There will be a box set up to give to "Right to life" to fight for the unborn.

Thanks to everyone again for the prayers, kind words, cards, flowers, and yummy meals. We feel so loved and God is working in the midst of the pain.

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in a secret place. (womb)
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

xoxo
Love Steve, Rochelle, and Lucas Dozeman

No comments:

Post a Comment